We’re looking for an Account / Project Manager with experience in digital marketing, web development and advertising.
About the position:
Our AM/PMs rule the roost. You’ll take charge of active projects and lead the way to successful implementation. You will work our internal team and interface directly with clients so great communication and organization skills are a must.
We’re looking for a motivated, self-starter. You don’t need to know everything, but you do need to know how to learn everything.
We are looking for someone with full time availability on-site at our NYC office, conveniently located on 23rd street. This is a contract position, but with long term potential
You’ll be responsible for:
- Overseeing daily and weekly status meetings
- Assigning and monitoring daily tasks
- Develop and maintain project timelines
- Work with team on new business proposals, SOWs and estimates
- Oversee utilization and keep projects on budget
- Coordinate and document internal and client meetings
- Ensure creative and development output meets client needs
- Manage scatterbrained creatives, especially the boss
But wait, that’s not all. Apply in the next 30 minutes and we’ll include FREE gourmet coffee, cold brew, happy hours and team lunches.
Required experience & skills:
- 2+ years of hands-on experience working with clients in marketing, advertising or digital design
- Mastery of google docs and office apps
- Excellent written and spoken communications skills
- Knowledge/experience with responsive design grids and libraries such as bootstrap and foundation
- Patience and compassion for dealing with clients and persnickety creatives
- Knowledge of digital marketing tools like email software (mailchimp etc) as well as CRM basics like hubspot.
We work with global brands and rising stars alike. We’re a close-knit group of multi talented designers and technologists. We believe in the power of the team – we collaborate closely on all projects, and tend to wear many hats.
with your CV/background and let’s chat..