Open Position: Web Designer
We’re looking for a talented web designer with strong design skills and a knowledge of responsive front end frameworks.
About the position:
The web designer here wears many hats. First and foremost, you should be a killer visual designer with in-depth knowledge of all the software tools in a modern shop, including:
Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch and UX tools like Moqups or UXpin. You don’t need to be a coder, but you do need to know how code works, and how designs translate to modern, responsive builds.
We’re looking for a motivated, self-starter. You don’t need to know everything, but you do need to know how to learn everything.
We are looking for someone with full time availability on-site at our NYC office, conveniently located on 23rd street. This is a contract position, but with long term potential
You’ll be responsible for:
- Wireframes and sitemap development
- Design concepts for all digital materials including:
- Landing Pages
- Social and display advertising
- Precise, consistent page builds
- Creation of design and asset libraries and digital style guides
But wait, that’s not all. Apply in the next 30 minutes and we’ll include FREE gourmet coffee, cold brew, happy hours and team lunches.
Required experience & skills:
- 2+ years of hands-on experience designing websites and other digital marketing deliverables
- Mastery of Adobe apps
- Knowledge of CSS based typography
- Knowledge/experience with responsive design grids and libraries such as bootstrap and foundation
- Knowledge/experience with WordPress and visual design tools like visual composer
- Natural wariness of snakes and lizards
- Knowledge of video editing a plus
We work with global brands and rising stars alike. We’re a close-knit group of multi talented designers and technologists. We believe in the power of the team – we collaborate closely on all projects, and tend to wear many hats.
with a link to your portfolio.