MAGNETIK, a digital marketing agency in Manhattan, is seeking an experienced Project and Account Manager( AM/PM) to work on site, partially remote or remotely with our team.
About the position:
You’ll work with our Client Services Team to organize projects, interface with our team, meet with clients and more. We’re looking for someone with 3+ years of experience managing multiple projects/resources across all areas of marketing – digital, print, motion graphics and more. While we are open to remote workers, our preference is for someone in the New York area who can come to the office when necessary for training, meetings and more.
Account/Project Manager duties include:
- Organizing and managing project workflow
- Daily internal and client stand-up meetings to assign projects and monitor daily deadlines
- Creating and managing project schedules and budgets
- Organizing meetings and taking notes
- Ensuring creative work meets client requirements
- Communicating with client to capture revisions and concerns
- Creating client presentations and reports
What you need to know
- Our ideal candidate is a master of all things Google (or microsoft) such as Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Slides etc.
- You must be an effective communicator both on the phone and over email
- Effective organizational skills to keep track of 15+ simultaneous projects
- Project Management tools such as kanban boards, agile and gantt charts
- Solid knowledge of digital marketing channels such as websites, landing pages, emails, digital and social advertising
- Bachelors or masters degree in marketing, communications or a related field
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Knowledge of marketing tactics including Email Marketing, PPC advertising, Web development, SEO, Analytics
We work with global brands and rising stars alike. We’re a close-knit group of multi talented designers,strategists and technologists. We believe in the power of the team – we collaborate closely on all projects, and tend to wear many hats. We’re not your typical agency, we’re a colllaborative of thought-leaders and experts that works closely with clients to partner on groundbreaking, effective work.
Does this sound like you?
Contact Us with a link to your resume/cover letter, or to learn more about the position.