MAGNETIK is seeking a Graphic Designer with strong web and print skills for a position with full time potential.
About the position:
You’ll be part of a team dedicated to creating and updating print and web graphics for a leading Technology client. This position requires strong design sensibilities, but also a solid knowledge of print production and layout design.
You’ll work alongside our Creative Director and copywriter to design and produce:
- Report, brochure and collateral layout design
- Email designs and assets
- Information design – charts graphs etc.
- PPT slides and templates
- Interactive PDFs
- Tradeshow graphics and collateral
- Creation of design and asset libraries and style guides
- Preparation of print mechanicals with bleed, trim and safety
- Optimization of web graphics
- You know Figma, Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat like the back of your hand
- PPT/Google Slides/Keynote experience (including master slide creation/management)
- Layout grids, columns and guides are your friends
- Creation and use of Style Sheets and Master Pages in InDesign
- Knowledge of CMYK, RGB and Pantone color spaces
- Digital / UX design skills a plus
- You’ll also need to be motivated ,organized., and be able to efficiently manage time and priorities. We deal with hundreds of files that need to be named and organized
- 3+ years of design/production experience
- Editorial and or collateral design background
But wait, that’s not all. Apply in the next 30 minutes and we’ll include FREE gourmet coffee, cold brew, happy hours and team lunches
MAGNETIK is located in NYC’s Flatiron district. The ideal candidate should be able to work on-site 3 days a week (or more).
We work with global brands and rising stars alike. We’re a close-knit group of multi talented designers and technologists. We believe in the power of the team – we collaborate closely on all projects, and tend to wear many hats. Learn more about us at magnetik.com.
Contact Us with a link to your portfolio and resume.