MAGNETIK, a digital marketing agency in Manhattan, is seeking an Assistant Project Manager on-site at our NYC office, conveniently located on 23rd street.
About the position:
You’ll work alongside our head of Project and Account Management to organize projects, interface with our team, meet with clients and more.
Job duties include:
- Organizing and managing project workflow
- Creating and managing schedules
- Organizing meetings and taking notes
- Ensuring creative work meets client requirements
- Managing status meetings and updates
- Communicating with client to capture revisions and concerns
What you need to know
- Our ideal candidate is a master of all things Google (or microsoft) such as Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Slides etc.
- You must be an effective communicator both on the phone and over email
- Effective organizational skills to keep track of 10+ simultaneous projects
- Solid knowledge of digital marketing channels such as websites, landing pages, emails, digital and social advertising
But wait, that’s not all. Apply in the next 30 minutes and we’ll include FREE gourmet coffee, cold brew, happy hours and team lunches
We work with global brands and rising stars alike. We’re a close-knit group of multi talented designers and technologists. We believe in the power of the team – we collaborate closely on all projects, and tend to wear many hats.
[mk_button dimension=”three” size=”medium” outline_skin=”dark” bg_color=”#00c8d7″ text_color=”light” url=”/contact” target=”_self” align=”left” id=”Buton ID” margin_top=”0″ margin_bottom=”15″]Contact Us[/mk_button]
with a link to your resume/cover letter, or to learn more about the position