MAGNETIK, a digital marketing agency in Manhattan, is seeking an Associate Project Manager to work on site, partially remote or remotely with our tea.
About the position:
You’ll work with our head of Project and Account Management and Project Management team to organize projects, interface with our team, meet with clients and more. While we are open to remote workers, our preference is for someone in the New York area who can come to the office when necessary for training, meetings and more
Account/Project Manager duties include:
- Organizing and managing project workflow
- Creating and managing schedules
- Organizing meetings and taking notes
- Ensuring creative work meets client requirements
- Managing status meetings and updates
- Communicating with client to capture revisions and concerns
- Creating client presentations and reports
What you need to know
- Our ideal candidate is a master of all things Google (or microsoft) such as Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Slides etc.
- You must be an effective communicator both on the phone and over email
- Effective organizational skills to keep track of 15+ simultaneous projects
- Project Management tools such as kanban boards, agile and gantt charts
- Solid knowledge of digital marketing channels such as websites, landing pages, emails, digital and social advertising
- Bachelors or masters degree in marketing, communications or a related field
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Knowledge of marketing tactics including Email Marketing, PPC advertising, Web development, SEO, Analytics
We work with global brands and rising stars alike. We’re a close-knit group of multi talented designers,strategists and technologists. We believe in the power of the team – we collaborate closely on all projects, and tend to wear many hats.
Does this sound like you?
Contact Us with a link to your resume/cover letter, or to learn more about the position.