Open Position: Graphic Designer / Production Associate
MAGNETIK, a digital marketing agency in Manhattan, is seeking a Graphic Designer with strong print and digital skills for a position with full time potential on-site at our NYC office, conveniently located on 23rd street.
About the position:
You’ll be part if a team dedicated to creating and updating print and web graphics for a leading Technology client. This position requires strong design sensibilities, but also a solid knowledge of print print production and web production.
You’ll work alongside our Creative Director and copywriter to design and produce:
- Website pages and graphics
- Email designs and assets
- Social and display advertising
- Whitepapers, posters and print collateral
- PPT slides and templates
- Tradeshow graphics and collateral
- Creation of design and asset libraries and digital style guides
What you need to know
Our ideal candidate is a master of all things Adobe: Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat etc.. We also use modern tools for digital design such as Figma and Sketch.
You also have a solid blend of print and digital production skills such as
- CMYK, RGB ands Pantone color spaces
- Preparation of print mechanicals and separations
- Creation and use of Style Sheets
- Responsive Web Design systems such as bootstrap grids and basic style sheets
You’ll also need to be motivated and organized., and be able to efficiently manage time and priorities. We deal with hundreds of files that need to be named and organized
But wait, that’s not all. Apply in the next 30 minutes and we’ll include FREE gourmet coffee, cold brew, happy hours and team lunches
We work with global brands and rising stars alike. We’re a close-knit group of multi talented designers and technologists. We believe in the power of the team – we collaborate closely on all projects, and tend to wear many hats.
with a link to your portfolio.