MAGNETIK, a digital marketing agency in Manhattan, is seeking an Assistant Marketing Manager/Digital Strategist. This is a full-time junior to mid-level position that requires a degree in marketing or previous digital marketing experience.
About the position:
You’ll work alongside our Account Management Team and Executive Leadership to research set up, manage and analyze the results of digital marketing campaigns, including:
- SEO strategy, keyword and competitive research and reporting using tools like Search Console, SEMrush and Spyfu
- PPC campaign strategy, setup and campaign management
- Email marketing strategy, research and campaign analysis
- Website and marketing cross-channel analytics and reporting
- Presentation research and development
What you need to know:
- Our ideal candidate is a master of all things Google (or Microsoft) such as Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Slides etc.
- SEO tools including Google Search Console, Spyfy and SEMrush
- PPC tools including Google Ads MCC, Facebook Business Manager, and Wordstream
- Google Analytics and Data Studio
- Google Slides/PPT
- Mailchimp or similar ESP tools
- Effective organizational skills to keep track of 10+ simultaneous projects
- Solid knowledge of digital marketing channels such as websites, landing pages, emails, digital and social advertising
- Clear client skills including verbal and written communications.
But wait, that’s not all. Apply in the next 30 minutes and we’ll include FREE gourmet coffee, cold brew, happy hours and team lunches
We work with global brands and rising stars alike. We’re a close-knit group of multi talented designers and technologists. We believe in the power of the team – we collaborate closely on all projects, and tend to wear many hats.
Contact Us with a link to your resume/cover letter, or to learn more about the position.